Friday, February 26, 2010

Can you still buy carbolic soap? A friend needs some for the rooms in the small guest-house he's co-running.

Why carbolic soap for a guest-house? Does he have doubts about his guests' hygiene? Plain soap would do as well, I should imagine, and people prefer ';pretty'; soaps when they're staying away from home. More welcoming than carbolic.Can you still buy carbolic soap? A friend needs some for the rooms in the small guest-house he's co-running.
Why carbolic - it smells terrible. There are so many pleasant smelling soaps for cleaning try one of those insteadCan you still buy carbolic soap? A friend needs some for the rooms in the small guest-house he's co-running.
Believe I've seen it on the shelves of my local grocery.
I don,t know , but tell him to buy those little blocks of soap that you get in some hotels.


They're rubbish to use but they make your muscles look really


big
Any chemist will sell it.
Yes, but they are not available in ordindary super markets or


drug stores. You have to go to what is called a 'West Indian Store'; or ';Indian Store'; These types of stores are small and they have items that were made long time ago and in many cases are still available in far away places but not in North America. I use carbolic soap a lot. If I don't use it after a week


I get heat rashes in the summer. It is very inexpensive but it doesn't have a very nice or modern smell. It works. very well


on getting rid of germs.
yes from most supermarkets
I think not, having tried myself to buy some, hope I am wrong.
I hope not
you can ,you can some-times find it in the old -fashioned hard wear store or in cheap shops
I don't think so you used to be able to get the green one and the red one, the nearest you'll get now would be lifebuoy if they do that or dettol soap I know you can get that. I hated the smell only when I look back it did smell clean.
www.carbolicsoap.com
tell him to go to lidl and get their cleaning range it is very good


I washed down door frames and windows with their lemon cleaning agent and a cup of cloris a bleach for washing down milking parlours
yes you can check the pharmercies and supermarket.....
You can still get it but guests won't thank you for it. Look in your local yellow pages for commercial or industrial cleaning supplies. If nothing else they'll be able to advise. Don't ask any county health inspectors help desk, [so called,] you may trigger an intrusive visit that wouldn't be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment