Friday, February 26, 2010

My house guest might have the SWINE FLU?

My daughter's friend is traveling from SC to NC, there are no cases yet confirmed here in North Carolina, but in South Carolina there are 16 cases of the Swine Flu. My daughter is really excited about her friend's visit, but should I advise her not to come. We certainly do not want to get infected.My house guest might have the SWINE FLU?
If she had ANY kind of flu, she should not be traveling/visiting. Trust me if she has it I doubt she will come!My house guest might have the SWINE FLU?
Don't fall for the media hype! swine flu poses a very minor threat to the US population. There are far more serious strains of flu that kill 10 of thousands every year. Even if you contract this virus you will only be sick a few days.
If the girl doesnt have flu syptoms then she doesnt have swine flu

No comments:

Post a Comment