Friday, February 26, 2010

I have house guest, What can I do to entertain them?

I have my husbands friend who will be working on music together, but his friend brought his two children with him, what can I do with them to entertain them so that their daddy can work on music and not worry about being interrupted?I have house guest, What can I do to entertain them?
Depends on the ages. It's hard to give you advise unless I know the age.





very young...coloring books, children's movies, hide and go seeks type games, story telling, bake something together like rice crispy treats where they can get involved.





preteen....video games, books, etc.I have house guest, What can I do to entertain them?
Go to a park or museum. My nephews love going to the zoo.


You could teach them a card game- old mail, go fish all the way to poker, depending on their age.


Another option would be going to see a movie!
a smile is the best thing u can offer ? guest will like to be attended. They should always feel that they are being cared. by no act of yours they should feel that they r being ignored.
yes but whats u r age ? r u hanndle properlly that all gust as well as there kids too ?
Video Games and Good Food.
Chuck E Cheese, Dave and busters video games or a movie
For starters....get off the computer. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment