Saturday, February 27, 2010

Doeas anyone know anyone or anyone own a small condo or guest house for rent in Florida?

I'm a very nice 33 year old woman and I'm looking to get out of this dreaded weather for a while! The further South the better like the Keys or nicer areas near Miami. The thing is that I don't have a lot of money right now! Even a room would be great. I'm looking to stay 1-2 weeks at the most. If you're older and could use someone to help you with housework and yardwork a bit, that's fine. I'm looking to spend $300-$500 a week at the most. A place with a heated pool or near the beach would be really nice. I'm not picky but I'm just looking for somewhere that is clean and only in a nice area. I'd be willing to send pictures and character references as well. If anyone could hlep, it'd be greatly appreciated!Doeas anyone know anyone or anyone own a small condo or guest house for rent in Florida?
nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment