Sunday, February 28, 2010

I trying to make my detached garage into a guest house in indiana.can i tie inthe sewer line into the main?

so can i tie the sewere line into main in the house and do i use coppper lines for the cold water to the garage?I trying to make my detached garage into a guest house in indiana.can i tie inthe sewer line into the main?
First, have you gotten your building permit? They are really picky about how things are done when converting garages into living quarters. You would hate to get the garage conversion completed then have them come and condemn it. This would leave you with wasted money and no guest room.





Secondly, the water line work is easy, although I would use plastic since it will be going outside, probably buried. But as far as tying the sewer in, I would call in a professional plumber for that job. Playing with the sewer connections is a lot messier and the consequences of a job done wrong are worse than when you are working with fresh water.





Good luck.I trying to make my detached garage into a guest house in indiana.can i tie inthe sewer line into the main?
Try calling a plumber sweetie and see what they suggest!
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment