Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do you get rid of an unwanted house guest without being nasty?

My husband told my sister-in-law that she could move-in until her apartment was ready to move in. It should have taken about 8 days before she could move-in. She was supposed to be moving in with her sister, but they got into an argument and she decided that she couldn't bare to live with her sister. My husband isn't working because we just move here so I'm paying all the bills. How do I get rid of her quickly without offending my in-laws???????How do you get rid of an unwanted house guest without being nasty?
Tell your sister-in-law that as much as everyone loves and cares about her this time is needed for your family to settle in and spend time together perhaps inviting her to Sunday dinner's would be nice but it's time she goes.How do you get rid of an unwanted house guest without being nasty?
Ask her what her plans are. If she doesn't have any, then maybe YOU should move out and let your husband and his sister figure out something on their own.
Tell each sister that the other is sorry and wants to make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment