Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do you politely get a house guest to leave?

I have a friend that comes over quite often and just won't leave until THEY are ready. When I say I have errands to run they ask to join, when I say I'm tired they just say I should get some sleep.How do you politely get a house guest to leave?
Just say, ';well I hate to be rude but I think we're gonna have to get together another time I have some personal errands to run or I have to get some sleep';. Tell them you'll call them tomorrow as you stand up %26amp; start walking to the door. Or you could scream there's money falling from the sky %26amp; slam the door behind them %26amp; lock it as they run out. heehee...best of luck to you!How do you politely get a house guest to leave?
Tell them that you got go to wal-mart lol
Polietly tell them that you need some alome time and you'd appreciate it if theyd leave you alone for a little while.
Politely tell them that you would appreciate them calling before they come over. If they don't call, don't answer the door. If they do end up getting in and you want them to leave just tell them that you have things you need to get done and need some alone time. If they don't get the hint, you're going to have to be blunt about their behavior.
You have to put an end to their coming completely.





Tell them you can't have them over anymore, cos you find their presence disruptive to your life. If they get angry, let it be, better still if they dump you as a friend.
Tell them before they come into the house that you have an appointment at (Whatever time you want them to leave) and then stick to it. Don't explain what your appointment is, just say you are going out and she is welcome to come over but she can only stay til (name your time)
get rid of them by communication break down.
JUST BE HONEST AND TELL HIM OR HER I HAVE ERRANDS TO RUN. AND I WOULD RATHER BE ALONE TO DO THEM. AND I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP. AND I NEED MY REST. AND I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER. AND SAY IT IN A POLITE WAY. GOOD LUCK....
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment