Friday, February 26, 2010

Help getting husband to get ride of house guest that are living in my living room?

My husband have let a couple pretty much move in to our apartmet with out being discused. The couple didn't even ask, it just became them taking over my living room and set up boxes around my couch and big screen tv. I am fustrated and at my wits end they don't work and are from a diffrent state. My husband gives them what ever they want and its hurting our finaces abd relationship. I fell unconfotable in my own home and never come out of my room. My husband sides with them. They disrespect my home. I can't stand weed smoking and they smoke it all the time the smell carrys and gives me an instent headach. I have told my husband to do something about it and he just asked me, dose it realy bother me that bad? I felt that it wasn't that point weather it bothers me or not it a respect thing. Help how do I aproch this situation.Help getting husband to get ride of house guest that are living in my living room?
Why did you ask tis question twice?





Your problem is not your house guest, it's your husband.





Set him down and tell him you Love him BUT, the house is about to loose a tenant. That tenant can be you or the house guests. His choice. And give him a deadline.





Most men do not understand that a woman's home is her nest and she feels violated when that home is disrespected. Tell him this.





Good luck.Help getting husband to get ride of house guest that are living in my living room?
you'll have to give him an ultimatum - either they leave or you will leave. Just make sure you are prepared to stick to that if you make it. Otherwise, you'll just have to put up with it.
why won't you go and find a bunch of gypsies to invite them too into your living room, until they are 20 or 30 of them? or refugees, or Jehovah's witnesses, skin heads, etc...?? or : the mother-in-law ??
Report them to the police. They can mooch off of tax payers while in jail.
Give your husband an ultimatum, failing that, you can get bailiffs to carry out an eviction privately, but that costs a fair deal of money to do.


Whatever you decide to do; good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment