Sunday, February 28, 2010

Have you ever had a house guest from hell?

Have you had a house guest that worn out their welcome. Or a guest that took the term ';Make yourself at home'; literally?





What happened and what did you do?Have you ever had a house guest from hell?
well had this friend of mine who got flooded out from the katrina storm and he called me asked if he and his wife could stay at my house for a little while until he got a place of his own.I said sure no problem,had plenty of room.I had never met his wife,which he just married not too long before the storm hit.They came to stay and I had bought some groceries for myself and picked up a little extra,well this wife of his didn't want to have to get up and look for a job,so she sat in my house,while I was at work and messed around on my computer in chat rooms or whatever (gave it a virus) when I got home from work in one day she had ate 10 of my little fruit cups that I take to work for my lunch.she ate a bag of chips and half a package of cheese..she did NOT throw anything in the trash but left little empty fruit cups and spoons all over my house.she then had the balls to tell me that my carpet had crumbs on it and asked me when I would be cleaning the carpet cause the chip crumbs hurt her feet.Did I mention at the time I was working 50 hours a week or more? to make a long story short.I finally told them both they had to go,he found an apt and the day before they left my house she told me that she thinks I was looking at her husband ';all gay like'; and they are moving cause she thinks I will steal her man and she threw herself on the floor and started to scream and yell about her man...did I mention I am a straight man who at the time had a girlfriend? LOL..this woman was INSANE! he is still marrried to her to this day but she is not welcome ever in my home again.I told her off and sent them on their way.Have you ever had a house guest from hell?
Oh yeah.


When i was in middle school and my brother was in high school, he had this friend that mooched off of him for everything.


His friend lived in the rich side of town and we lived on the poor side, but apparently he got in some arguement with his mom and left his house, and my mom let him live with us.





But he was soo rude about it.. He ate all of our food, ran up our bills, smoked in the house when we weren't home and then got in a fight with my brother and left without saying thank you or anything. He never even paid rent.
My cousin stayed with us for like a month or two and he is the laziest person I have ever met. I would get home from work and discover he didn't get off the couch the entire day. He wouldn't even put his own dishes in the kitchen when he was done and one time I made the mistake of asking him to make the corn for dinner and it was a 20 minute ordeal where he flat out refused. I took him back to his mom and left him; hes not invited here anymore..
No. When my dad and us moved to America, we were the house guests from hell. Where we were from, it was ok for family to stay with relatives. We learned in America that people weren't that friendly. We left soon. We've become more Americanized in the past 20 years, which isn't a good thing. It's rare to go overseas and run into people who are just so civil and would do anything to accommodate and befriend you. Americans are really mean people. I suspect much of this will change. Many are just too spoiled and selfish.





As the money in this country dries up, people will realize Paris Hilton is not the sort of person they should be modeling their lives after.
No but I have been one and I will not behave like that ever again. Let's just say that it is best to watch (even in though this is from the kindness of your heart), who you invite to stay with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment