Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ever been a guest in someones house and had to drop a deuce?

but it would not flush.


It has never happened to me but I've had a couple of very close calls.Ever been a guest in someones house and had to drop a deuce?
All the time. I usually extract it with my hands and toss it out the bathroom window.Ever been a guest in someones house and had to drop a deuce?
LOL...no but it happened at work and it was a single bathroom. OMG i stayed in the bathroom for like 10min fixing the toilet.
Of course I've done it, but it's never been a problem...





When nature calls, I holla back...
I have dropped a tres. it was ugly.





U need to stop watching Seinfeld. I know u got this from that one episode.
rofl not yet and i hope never
lol, no %26amp; i hope it never does. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment