Friday, February 26, 2010

O'Reily's Guest house Queensland Wedges recipe?

I live in china now and I would like the recpie for the potato wedges they serve at O'Reily's Guest House in Qeensland. I have other recipies but they don't taste the same.O'Reily's Guest house Queensland Wedges recipe?
Chicken and Corn Wedges





You need:


3 eggs


270g can corn kernels


2 陆 tablespoons plain flour, sifted


1 cup (200g) finely chopped cooked chicken


陆 teaspoon grated lime zest


1 medium-sized red chili, finely chopped


1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint


1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander


2 tablespoons fish sauce


sweet chilli sauce





Method:


Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Spoon mixture into a greased 7 inch (18cm) round cake pan. Bake in 325F (160C) oven until cooked through, about 20 minutes.


Cool 10 minutes, then turn out onto board and cut into wedges. Serve with sweet chili sauce.





Makes about 12 wedges.O'Reily's Guest house Queensland Wedges recipe?
Can you give me an idea of what they taste like? I've never heard of them, but I have lots of combinations of flavours I use for wedges, maybe I can at least give you a fresh idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment