Saturday, February 27, 2010

When you stay at a guest's house, when is it appropriate to give them a gift?

The first day of your stay or on the last?When you stay at a guest's house, when is it appropriate to give them a gift?
The last day is the best time to give them a gift.When you stay at a guest's house, when is it appropriate to give them a gift?
It really depends. I have a lot of guests, often it is when they arrive. Most time also, they pop for a meal or two out, especially if I cook meals here.
On your last day , leave it on the bed.


It is also nice to strip the bed for your host, leave the sheets at the foot of the bed
If it's my first time staying with someone, I like to send a gift afterwards. I can't get them something before -- I don't know what they like or need, I don't know what colors they have in their house or what the decor is like.





If I've stayed there before and know what to bring, I usually give it to them right away. But giving it on the last day is fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment